Internal Audit Manager at an International Financial Services Company in Yangon
- Responsible for the overall internal audit program for the company, and operating independently of other departments
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
We are one of the international financial services companies with more than 100 years of history in the financial services industry, with an extensive international business network in various countries around the world.
- Schedules and plans audits; initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction
- Perform analysis or conduct projects as requested by the Chief Executive Officer
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in operations, internal auditing and management.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting related field, Master’s degree holder is preferable.
- Strong Command of English in both writing and verbal communications.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Global company newly entering the Myanmar market
Career Growth Opportunities
In Association with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.