Internal Audit Manager at the growing financial services company in Yangon
- Responsible for the overall internal audit program for the bank, and operating independently of other departments
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing microfinance company with the full support to satisfy its customers which has joint venture with an outstanding Fintech company.
- Schedules and plans audits; initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction
- Perform analysis or conduct projects as requested by the Chief Executive Officer
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in operations, internal auditing and management.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting related field, Master’s degree holder is preferable.
- Strong Command of English in both writing and verbal communications.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees