Inventory Specialist at a Rapidly Growing Machinery Trading Company in Mandalay
Supervise and assist in all aspects of inventory control to maintain integrity of stocks
Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the rapidly growing Machinery Trading Companies in Myanmar providing the best
quality products to its customers.
Responsible for all aspects of inventory control processes
● Monitor the performance & activities of the warehouse to ensure KPI performance is achieved
● Supervise inventory management including filling & shipping customer orders, ensuring accuracy
of delivery etc.
● Perform cycle counts, stock take and report the result and KPI to Manager
● Coordinate with third party logistic provider for custom clearance, Transportation, Distribution and
● Minimum 5 years of experience in Inventory Accounting, Logistics or Supply Chain
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting & Logistic or related field
● Good command of written & verbal English
● Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & previous work experience in multinational company or in
oversea will be a plus
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the