L&D Operations Manager at the leading bank in Yangon
- Leading the training and development department, overseeing all activities of junior team members
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the leading bank in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive financial service company in Myanmar.
Responsible for managing organizational development and learning & development activities for the Company
- Assisting with the departmental/functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organizational planning and budget systems
- Producing organizational strategy and planning to meet the overall agency training and staff development needs, and manage the training delivery process
- Providing leadership, ongoing coaching and support, and feedback to training department staff
- Overseeing all training equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training
- Minimum 7 years in working experience in a training and development capacity
- Master’s degree preferred in Human Services, Public Administration or related field from accredited university or college, bachelor’s degree accepted
- Business English is a must.
- Knowledge of management techniques and supervisory best practices.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees