Lawyer at the Start-up Fintech Company in Yangon
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a FinTech company that is promoting the financial products inclusion through digital financial services company in Myanmar.
Responsible for Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements.
- Liaison with relevant Government offices and other competent authorities if necessary.
- Advice on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company, including but not limited to corporate matters
- Perform legal research to determine how the facts of a case interact with current law
- Provide general legal advice about corporate decisions regarding corporate growth, mergers or other practices
- Must have 5+ years of experience gained in large law firm and/or in-house with major firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Must have strong command of English
- Strong negotiating skills with both legal and financial/commercial issues
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents.
Performance bonus + other allowances
A Start-up organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees