Lawyer at the Well-known Real Estate and Construction Company in Yangon
- Full spectrum of administration and management functions in the practice of law
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the most successful construction and real estate development company in Myanmar
Oversee daily legal proceedings of the company.
- Analyse the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents
- Handling and drafting the contracts and other important legal documents such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts
- Representing the company concerning legal matters
- Offering legal advice on investment and finance matters of the company
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the law firm or in the legal department
- A bachelor’s degree in law is a must and other business qualifications will be an advantage
- Strong command of written and spoken Business English
- Positive attitude, good time management and multitasking skills is required.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A trustworthy organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are ambitious growth plans in the future