Learning & Development Manager at the leading Financial Service Company in Yangon.
- Full spectrum of implementing learning strategies to retain and develop high performing employees ((Expatriate candidates are preferable)
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading Financial Service Company in Yangon offering reliable and convenient financial services to customers.
Responsible in planning and directing programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of the organization’s employees.
- Analyse on performance management outcome, provide advisory services and develop actionable strategic recommendations for improvements
- Identify the development needs in coordination with business leaders and HRBPs
- Design activity roadmaps and programs to meet development needs in most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Identify suitable partners for HR requirements such as trainers and coaches and evaluate the effectiveness and performance against KPIs of the programs and partners
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in Performance Management, Organizational Development, HRIS or in relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field is required and Master’s degree or advanced diploma in HR Management Organizational Development and People Management is highly preferred.
- Business English is a must.
- Expatriate candidates are preferable
- Must be experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite and other web-based management systems.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees