Legal and Compliance Specialist at expanding Financial Service Company in Yangon
- Responsible for legal activities for the company
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the famous Financial Service Company in Myanmar
Performing administrative tasks in a law office or legal department of an organization
- Responsible for legal activities for the company and specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment
- Handle other relating matters including company’s trademarks, copyrights, patents, employment issues and agreement contracts.
- Contributing legal advice on important business decisions and major economic activities of the company
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in legal field
- Bachelor’s Degree in law and other related qualifications are preferred
- Strong command of both English and Burmese are required
- Ability to effectively communicate complex legal information to senior executive staff and strong investigative and problem resolution skills.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees