Legal Counsel at the well-known international services company in Yangon.
- Full responsible of providing legal supports to senior management and handling various type of commercial contracts.
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the most successful and well-known international service company providing quality services across Asia.
Advise the company on all legal related matters, regulatory issues related to business law
- Deliver accurate and timely legal advice to executives in various legal topics.
- Negotiate and draft in-house counsels and outside counsels as required.
- Assist on company’s legal documentations including loan, credit, and guarantee agreements, as well as review relevant legal documents and corporate with external legal Counsels and government related departments if required.
- Review, construct, negotiate and execute agreements and contracts on behalf of the company
- Ensure the activities of the company and its subsidiaries follow all applicable laws, regulations and internal company policies
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the legal field and a solid experience in corporate’s legal secretarial work.
- A Bachelor’s degree in law is a must and other qualifications related to the related filed are preferred.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Myanmar languages.
- Requires are strong knowledge background in commercial and corporate business law.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees