Legal Executive at the Leading telecom service company in Yangon
- Responsible for overseeing all legal matters, compliance and regulatory matters
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a well-known telecommunication operator which offers the best telecom service to the customers.
Responsible to manage the legal and compliance department of the organization
- Monitor compliance programs that have been put in place to ensure adequacy.
- Engage with outside legal counsels, or lawyers or legal firms regarding corporate business transaction issues
- Draft all the sensitive and high-value legal documentation necessary for business operations.
- Update and maintain about the changes of Myanmar laws and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in relevant field
- Must be a L.L.B holder and other qualifications in law or related field are also preferred
- Strong command of both English and Myanmar in both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Myanmar Laws, legal principle & practices
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees