Legal Manager at the fast-growing international bank in Yangon
- Responsible for ensuring a company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus.
About the Company
Our client is a top tier international financial services company that is setting up in Myanmar. They have a progressive and agile working environment with excellent leadership which also offer excellent career development opportunities.
Responsible for managing legal and regulatory issues for the Company
- Manage the staff members of the legal department and ensure that they work efficiently on various cases
- Assign work to external legal counsels and assist management in legal risks arising out of the company’s business activities
- Handle other relating matters including company’s trademarks, copyrights, patents, employment issues and agreement contracts.
- Ensure that each department of the company follows all applicable laws and regulation to prevent legal guidelines and internal policies
- At least 5 years of proven experience in legal field
- Bachelor’s Degree in law holder and other relevant qualifications will be more preferred
- Good command of English is preferred
- Should have a broad knowledge about corporate business law
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Global company newly entering the Myanmar market which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
This company will grow very rapidly giving great opportunities for long term career progression.