Legal Manager at the Leading Real Estate Company in Yangon
- Handles all works like preparation of agreements, legal letters and documents for ensuring legal safety to an organization
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the Leading Real Estate company which listens and focuses on customer needs and wants.
Responsible to give legal advice and oversee the legal aspects of business.
- Provide legal advice on legal rights and obligations of corporations
- Drafting and negotiating simple and complex contracts
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization
- Filing lawsuits in the court for the company
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the legal field
- A Bachelor’s degree in law is a must and other qualifications related to the related filed are preferred.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Myanmar languages.
- Strong knowledge background in litigation, commercial and corporate business law.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees