Legal Manager at the successful media company in Yangon
- Responsible for advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the International companies in Media Industry with excellent company culture.
Responsible for securing compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
- Negotiation and drafting skills and business sense to deal with multiple functional teams
- Providing legal advice on legal rights and obligations of corporations.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts such as leases, licenses, mergers, acquisitions, and more.
- Delivering high-quality work under deadlines.
- 4+ years of legal experience in a top tier national or international law firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law with strong academic qualifications
- Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters.
- Solid knowledge of general business law including regulatory framework
Performance bonus + Weekend offs
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are ambitious growth plans for the future