Legal Manager at the well-known Financial Services Company in Yangon
- To review the legal risks involved in various business deals and share the same with the management
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our Client is the well-known financial services company in Myanmar that provides the best customer services.
Responsible for providing legal support and representing the Company in certain Civil litigation and perform certain corporate duties
- Preparing and sending legal notices to clients / IP infringers, filing of legal or civil case against debtors defaulting payments
- Providing legal assistance to the local head of legal for employment matters and contract drafting for employment and other relating matters.
- Analysing the risks while signing new business deals and reviewing the legal risks involved in various business deals and share the same with the management.
- Coordinating and building trust with all stakeholders (regional team, relevant functions, vendors)
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in handling legal matters at banking or financial sector
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in law holder and other relevant qualifications will be more preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required
- An outstanding person who is willing to work with team and excellent knowledge of banking and financial regulations
5 working days, up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees