Legal Officer at Int’l Telecom Infrastructure Organization in Yangon
- Provide advice on different kinds of contracts and other legal documents
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications groups in Asia.
Responsible for managing and leading the legal affairs of the organization’s casework
- Assist the company by checking all the governance, controversy and compliance matters with government agencies
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork
- Need to give advice on any litigation that may impact the trust.
- Update and maintain about the changes of Myanmar laws and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in handling legal matters
- Must have Degree in Law and other professional qualifications of legal such as Business Law is highly preferred
- Proficient in both verbal and written English
- A representative person with an excellent interpersonal skill
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees