Legal Officer at the well-known group of Companies in Yangon
- Monitoring all legal affairs within their organization
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our Client is the well-known group of Companies in Yangon especially in construction, trading & microfinance and offering a good opportunity to take on new challenges and developing your career.
Responsible for managing and leading the legal affairs of the organization’s casework
- Review all documents, contracts, and changes to the legal landscape and examine how these changes affect the policies of the organization
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork
- Need to give advice on any litigation that may impact the trust.
- Advise Directors, MD and other senior corporate officers on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in handling legal matters
- Bachelor’s degree in law and other relevant qualifications will be more preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required
- A representative person with an excellent interpersonal skill
Meals Provided + transportation Allowance + Annual Bonus
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future