Legal Translator at the Leading Law Firm in Yangon
- Responsible for translation and largely interpretation between English and Myanmar
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of Myanmar’s leading Law Firms offering the greatest Legal Services to clients.
Responsible for overall translation and interpretation
- Responsible for translating and interpreting legal documents, contracts, meeting minutes etc.
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained
- Providing clients with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text
- Use appropriate software for presentation and delivery
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as legal translator in related field
- A Bachelor holder in Law & Business Law, post graduate is highly preferred and other related professional certificates will be an advantage
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Excellent writing skills and command of grammar
Annual bonus + telephone + weekends off
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees