Marketing and Communication Manager at a growing International Insurance Company
- Implement and craft marketing strategy, developing plans to market out the new product
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a growing insurance company has many branches at different countries and provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- Develop product positioning and create strategy to market out the product
- Creating product launch strategy for new products, product materials to meet audience needs
- Define the product marketing strategy as well as drive the execution of the plan.
- At least 5 years of experiences in digital marketing, traditional marketing and communication sector and minimum 2 years of experiences in management level
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other professional qualifications will be advantaged
- Business English is a must
- Strong communication skill and public speaking skill
Basic salary plus other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which has excellent company culture and ambitious growth plans for the future.
Career Growth Opportunities
In alliance with the development of company, there are a lot of potential to be a senior candidate in the future.