Marketing Manager at a successful Automotive company in Yangon
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Up to 3,000 USD plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is an international Automotive distribution company which provides workshop service and spare parts in Myanmar.
A market leader international company with strong history which has excellent internal training.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of overall strategic marketing plan.
- At least 6 years of experiences in related field with Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other related qualifications will be advantaged.
- Business English is a must
- Has strong experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
Basic salary plus bonus plus a car
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future.