National Sales and Marketing Manager at a Reputable Cosmetic Company
- Responsible to set up sales target, marketing plans and do performance review for all staff.
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK and annual benefits
About the Company
Our client is a reputable cosmetics company which have a unique portfolio of diversified and worthy range of brands and has a strong relationship with all brand owners.
A fast-growing organization which has excellent internal training and excellent company culture.
- Manage campaigns and events to hit the brand in Public.
- Take care of inventory in and out and report to Warehouse Manager about risk and damage.
- Plan the training strategies for the sales team, marketing team and store team.
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in sales and marketing sector with personal care or cosmetic background.
- Bachelor’s degree and other relevant professional qualifications will be highly preferred.
- Business English is a must.
- Must have excellent leadership, communication, influencing and problem-solving skill.
Basic salary plus annual benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans for the future.