Nutrition Consultant at Successful Multinational Distribution Company in Mandalay
- Responsible to performing as a key line between medical and pharmaceutical companies and healthcare
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Being the top multinational distribution companies operating for more than 20 years in Myanmar with over 1,500 employees nationwide, the company provides different expertise in many industries.
Nutrition Consultant is responsible
- Responsible for performing as a key line between medical and pharmaceutical companies and healthcare
- Monitor and evaluate government policy related to infant formula in the respective business territory.
- Perform all medical marketing programs
- Responsible for give advisor on nutrition matter to customers.
- Visit market for problem solving, product consultant and sales improvement.
- Weekly report and Monthly report to Direct Manager
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in same field
- Graduated with M.B.B.S or B.D.S
- Good command of English, both in writing and verbally
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office and basic computer applications
- Passionate team player: to take people seriously and act with passion
- Pragmatic: hands-on and act with common sense
- Committed: to take charge and results-oriented
Performance bonus + other allowances
Rapidly growing environment.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future