Office Assistant at an international Law Firm in Yangon
- To help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Up to 600,000 MMK plus attractive
About the Company
Our Client is an International Law Firm in Yangon.
Responsible for organizing office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence and copying information.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Maintaining trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in administrative field.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications such as Business Administration, HR is preferred.
- Business English is a must.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and understanding of office management procedures
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees