Office Manager at the start up Engineering Services Company in Yangon
- Ensuring the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is a fastest growing among other engineering services companies and specialized in high quality power generation equipment.
Full responsible for organising and coordinating daily office management
- Managing daily office operation including travel arrangements, meetings and other events
- Managing bank accounts including preparing monthly bank reconciliation
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Assisting the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Officer Manager and 3 years in handling administration.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications in business management or related background are highly preferred.
- Business English is strongly required.
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving and time management skills.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees