Office Support at an International Construction M&E Company in Yangon
- Managing general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly
- Up to 700,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the International Construction M&E companies in Myanmar that take your project from concept to complete
Responsible for assisting with director duties and corresponding with clients, customers, and vendors.
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
- Organizing the office and assisting associates to optimize processes
- Managing filing system and recording information as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas and performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of working experience as an office assistant
- Any graduate with experience in related field is required.
- Able to read and write in English is desirable and able to use Microsoft Excel
- Warm personality with strong communication skills and great communication skills
13 Month Bonus + Telephone + Training Allowance
Global company newly entering the Myanmar market which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is development plan in place for a Management role in the future