Operational Services Manager at the well-known International School in Yangon
- Responsible for expert advice, guidance and support for all Operational services and activities across the school.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our Client is the well-known International school that is committed to provide high quality education complying with the international standards.
Ensure all operational services are managed and delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for the day-to-day implementation and support of policy, procedures and performance management for school operational and admin services employees.
- Develop and maintain favourable government relations in areas that are crucial in operating the school services school or existing and upcoming projects
- Prepare and issue manuals and operational handbooks describing school operational services policies and interpret for managers and employees.
- Provide leadership, support and performance management appraisals for school operational service and administrative staffs to ensure all operation policies are consistently followed.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in business administration or management is highly preferred.
- Strong command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Must acquire strong leadership, multitasking and communication skills.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees