Paralegal at the leading International Law Firm in Yangon
- Responsible for providing filing and post-filing assistance in accordance with official rules and regulations and using the Firm’s case management system in order to support fee earners in providing a timely and efficient service to their clients.
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the leading International Law Firm in Myanmar offering the greatest Legal Services to clients.
Maintaining intellectual property database for patents/patent applications and material transfer agreements, confidential disclosure agreements
- Generating and forwarding documentation to internal and external clients
- Monitoring due date/reminder lists and following up as required
- Organizing and maintaining patent and other legal files, including ensuring that assignment forms, powers of attorney and declarations are properly executed.
- Liaising with external parties to resolve queries or obtain instructions
- Minimum 2 years of professional administrative support experience. Experience with patent administration and licensing support in a law firm or technology licensing office preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications may be more preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and strong attention to detail.
Medical Allowance + Phone Allowance + Weekends off
A Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees