Paralegal at the well-known real estate and construction Company in Yangon
- Assist in legal research, manage schedules, and ensure the efficient and effective administration of the Legal Department.
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the successful real estate development company in Myanmar with proven records of landmark projects around the world.
Provide a full range of secretarial, clerical and administrative support to legal department.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, minutes, letters, memos, presentations and spreadsheets
- Assist in reviewing, writing, negotiating and executing agreements and contracts
- Create and organize information and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Handle administrative tasks such as filing papers, answering telephone calls, and maintaining and organizing reference files.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related background.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in law will be a plus.
- Strong command of English in both written and verbal
- Able to understand legal terms and labour law.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A trustworthy organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are ambitious growth plans in the future