Payroll Assistant Manager at the most successful technology company in Yangon
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data
- Salary is up to 1,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing group of company providing telecommunications services, financial services and real estate services to customers.
Responsible of managing payroll preparation, completing reports and maintaining records.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Preparing and processing paychecks and cash deposits.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field such as HRM.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other diploma or qualifications in Business Administration.
- Past experiences as payroll junior support is highly preferred.
- Business English is a must.
- Strong knowledge in payroll policies, practices, legislation and procedures.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees