Personal Assistant at the successful educational services institute in Yangon
- Acting as a first point of contact of CEO and dealing with correspondence emails and phone calls
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK and other allowances
About the Company
Our client is the fastest growing educational services institute which deliver best quality of teaching system in the market.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
- Support overall administrative tasks to the executive
- Manage confidential documents and make sure they are secure
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Arrange travel, transport and accommodation and manage diary, schedule meetings and appointments for the executive
- Report directly to CEO
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in administration field or as personal assistant to the Executive or Senior Management Level.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications such as Business Administration, HR is preferred.
- Business English is required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Flexible working hours, performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees