Poultry Breeder Farm Manager at leading group of company in Yangon
- To manage Poultry Farm and develop together with company business
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Accommodation + Performance Bonus + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a group of companies across Myanmar, core business is Hotels. They operate various businesses in poultry farming, business centre, faming, hotels, mining, and rubber plantation.
To manage the whole poultry breeder farm operations which was supposed to become one of the main suppliers of livestock for market need.
- Responsible for the daily operational activities of the breeder & hatchery business to include the direct supervision of assigned employees’ main responsibilities
- Ensure the maintenance of livestock, equipment and production records; maintain strict bio security measures; assist with the care and maintenance of farm properties
- Directly report to Director
- To set up SOPs and farm audit plan
- Minimum 6 years of working experienced in breeder field
- Bachelor’s degree in veterinary
- Intermediate English is required
- Strong in management skills
Accommodation + Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees