Principal at the leading International School in Yangon
- Creates policies, manages staff and oversees daily operations
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a dynamic international school that offers best value and quality educational programs.
Responsible in creating policies, managing staff and overseeing daily operations.
- Create policies and develop curricula which conform to the state requirements.
- Schedule on-going training of teachers and training of CPR and First Aid for all staff members.
- Oversee the planning and preparation of meals for the children.
- Manage financial transactions and prepare budgets.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in this role with same industry background.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration
- Business English is a must.
- Love for children and passion for teaching is necessary.
- Position is open for Expatriates as well
Health Insurance + Annual Bonus + Weekends off
A Market leader in education industry which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees