QA Head at the Most Successful Retail Company in Yangon
- Lead implementation of the Food Safety Modernization action in the factory
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is an innovative company in the field of technology for energy and power plant sectors to improve energy supply in Myanmar
Inspect the overall Food Safety and implementation of Total Quality management, QA and QC activities
- Develop, update, and review HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) plan
- Quality inspection of raw materials, packaging materials, semi products and finished products to certify accommodation with specification.
- Being the main contact for Quality Complaint and analysis the Root Cause on critical and on trend quality issues
- Analyses the documents and approves of current or quality control of new products in process and manufacturing.
- Ensure implement GLP and GMP and qualified for ISO laboratory to meet customer requirement
- At least 10 years of working experiences in Food and Beverage or FMCG industry background
- Bachelor of Engineering in related field
- Must be able to communicate with English both in written and oral form
- Solid knowledge of quality standards of food and beverage
Basic salary + other allowances
Company focuses mainly on employee’s career development and provides internal trainings and personal development trainings
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a lot of to be in senior management level and candidate will have opportunity to make job rotation within the company.