Quality Assurance Manager at A Fast - Growing FMCG Company in Yangon
- Managing and Analysing the Quality and Safety standards of food and beverage products and manufacturing
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is the leading FMCG distribution and manufacturing company in Myanmar which professionally expands their products into global market.
- Inspect the overall Food Safety, design, and implementation of Total QA and QC activities.
- Quality inspection of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products
- Lead Quality Control Circles within the factory
- Analyses the documents and approves of current or quality control of new products in process and manufacturing.
- Ensure to be qualified for ISO laboratory to meet customer requirement
- At least 10 of years of working experiences in food and beverage related industry background
- Master or Bachelor of related Engineering background is a must
- Must be able to communicate with English (Business English) both in written and oral form
- Solid knowledge of quality standards QCC, ISO 17025, HACCP & ISO 9000 of food and beverage
Basic salary + other allowances
Long established company with strong company history which is leading a market.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in a place, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees