Retail Operation Manager at a successful FMCG Company
- Responsible for developing, implementing, reviewing and monitoring the retail operating plan and budget.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a successful FMCG company in Myanmar Market which distributes the best quality consumer goods.
A long-established company with strong history has development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future
- Manage the distribution of stock between stores to ensure stock remains refreshed
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- At least 5 years of experiences in retail sales and minimum 2 years of experiences in management level
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other related qualifications will be advantaged
- Intermediate English is a must
- Have strong people management skill and product knowledge
Basic salary plus other attract allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans for the future.