Reward Manager at Multinational FMCG Company in Yangon
- Provide strategic oversight to the development of pay, reward, benefits and performance strategies
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the leading FMCG distribution and manufacturing company in Myanmar which professionally expands their products into global market.
Responsible for developing key tasks in line with reward strategies for an organisation
- Work within and demonstrate a thorough understanding of employment law specifically related to pay and benefits
- Review current policies and practices and implement improvements and complete annual pay remit process
- Develop excellent working relationships with the senior management team
- Performing business that wants to ensure continual growth and exponential company performance
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in developing and delivering reward strategies
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications including HRM are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Flexibility and pragmatism and the ability to deal with Ambiguity and a willingness to work flexibly as and when required.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees