Risk and Compliance Manager at an International Financial Services Organization in Yangon
- Must have channel compliance knowledge as well as KYC, AML and CFT
- Salary up to 3,000,000 MMK + other attractive benefit package
About the Company
Our client is the fast-growing International which is expanding its business in Myanmar wide, also gaining the customer’s and clients’ trust for its excellent services.
Responsible for communicating risk policies and processes for an organization.
- Support and assist CRO in the overall process of implementation of risk management.
- Oversee the ongoing operation of and adherence to the Risk and Compliance structures
- Analyse and report ad hoc insights to manage financial portfolios focusing on Fraud.
- Maintain and review compliance policies and procedures within business.
- 3 years of experiences of risk and compliance area in financial services sector or telecommunication business.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field, MBA is also preferable
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking
- Advanced skills in impact analysis and measurement
Annual bonus + telephone and travel allowance + other allowance
An international organization with professional working environment.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity to build up strong career in the future with the growth of company business.