Sales Manager at a start-up Food & Beverage Company
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK and other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a new start-up food & beverage company which will provide the delicious and healthy beverages to the customers.
A start-up organization with rapid growth which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- At least 5 years of experience in FMCG and beverage background
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other related qualifications will be advantaged
- Business English is a must
- Has strong experience in sales management and excellent communication skills
Basic salary and other attractive allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the development of company business, there are a lot of opportunities to learn the business from the ground up.