Sales Manager at the most successful Lubricant Distribution Company in Yangon
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Attractive Sales Incentive + Other Allowances
About the Company
Our Client is a market leading organization that engage in supplying, importing and exporting quality Lubricants products.
- Identify emerging markets, chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs.
- Manage recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Minimum 5 year of sales experience in Lubricants, Spare parts industry and must be in management level.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Business English level is a must
- Prefer who has strong dealer management skill and proven track record of successfully managing sales teams.
Attractive Sales Incentive + Other Allowances
Global company with ambitious growth plans for the future.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are opportunities to become senior management level in the future.