Sales Manager (Nutrition Product) at well-known Distribution Company
- Develop a sales plan and execute using a variety of measures whilst monitoring the use of marketing plans, budgets etc ensuring a strong commercial return
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK and other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a successful pharmaceuticals company which provides health care products to the customers.
A well-established organization with rapid growth which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Plans how to establish and maintain major account relationships and meet personal sales targets within the full line of products or combination of products.
- Organise customized customer seminars and coordinate applicable targeted marketing activities
- Able to uncover the crucial needs and requirements of the customer
- Proactively align (demands and expectations) the internal organization and all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Establishes and builds strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation reinforced by sales support/delivery programs,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in FMCG and Nutrition industry
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other related qualifications will be advantaged
- Business English is a must
- Has strong knowledge in sales management and unique communication skill
Basic salary and other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the development of company business, there are a lot of opportunities to learn the business from the ground up.