Savings Manager at the Leading Financial Institution Company in Yangon
- Develop a marketing plan to improve sales of a bank product or service
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + other interesting benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the Leading Financial Institution in Yangon.
Responsible for managing banking product operations
- Progress financial plans to project profit and loss of a product.
- Produce development strategies to drive product sales growth.
- Report directly to Head of Department
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Banking Product Management with a large Financial Institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree desired. Post Graduate Business degree, or certificate is preferable.
- Excellent level in English
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A reliable organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
In cooperation with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees