National Sales Manager at a successful Healthcare Company in Yangon
- Developing & Executing AVR = Availability (Pharmacy distribution), Visibility (in-store visibility) and Recommendation (Doctor/Pharmacist) strategy & plan for the entire OTC portfolio
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our Client is the successful healthcare company in Myanmar with strong mission and has complemented growth and many opportunities in future.
A long-established company with strong history which will allow you to grow simultaneously with them.
- Leading & Motivating the OTC Sales team & plan the structure, salaries, incentives & training for the team
- Developing, executing & monitoring the ROI & market hygiene (rates, stock level) for all trade schemes
- Responsible for the trade channel expenses incurred and for measuring the RoI of each activity
- Minimum 7 years of experience in OTC field and minimum 4 yearsof experience in management level
- Bachelor’s degree iholder and other related qualifications will be advantaged
- Business English is a must
- Has strong understanding of the Pharmacy channel in Myanmar (Upper & Lower)
Basic salary plus other attractive allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.