Secretary at leading group of companies in Yangon
- Maintaining executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments
- Up to 700,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the fastest growing group of company offering quality IT and telecommunications services to customers.
Responsible for the secretarial tasks and support the office management
- Coordinate meetings, conferences and conduct travel and accommodation arrangements as required.
- Implement and maintain documents and filings system and handle incoming calls and mails assists to inquiries and complaints or to provide information
- Handle the reports, documents and liaise with government ministries and local authorities
- Responsible to organise and support overall administrative tasks to CEO
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in administration field or in secretarial positions
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must and other related degree including Business Administration is preferred
- Strong command of written and spoken Business English is a must.
- Requires a strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees