Senior Executive, Document Controller at the leading international construction and manufacturing company in Yangon
- Responsible for typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation.
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus.
About the Company
Our client is the leading construction and manufacturing company providing the quality products and services to customers
Full responsible for secretarial functions and dealing with the clients/ suppliers
- Support overall secretarial and administrative tasks
- Monitor the production processes and measure the tolerances of the products to meet the standard quality
- Work with documents and records across various departments, including human resources, marketing and construction
- Recommend the adjustments and necessities to the assembly and production processes
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of working experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other relevant qualifications will be preferred
- Good command of verbal and written in English
- Basic understanding of construction documents and experience working with many file types
- Must have knowledge in ISO policies producer
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees