Senior Finance Manager at a Leading Distribution Company in Yangon
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK + Other Attractive Bonus.
About the Company
Our Client is one of the leading distribution companies in Yangon.
Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as Finance Manager.
- BS / MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics is a must.
- Excellent Speaking and writing skills in English.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees