Senior HR Executive at one of the most successful health care services in Yangon
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the training and development activities and staff of an organization.
- Up to 800,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful health care services in Myanmar.
Responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers
- Developing a wide variety of training methods and drawing an overall or individualized training and development plan
- Monitoring and evaluating training program’s effectiveness, success and report on them
- Evaluating needs of company and plan training programs accordingly
- Providing performance feedback and conducting performance evaluations.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in HR field.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in HR or business administration are highly preferred.
- Business English is required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills and ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees