Senior Internal Auditor at one of the growing Financial Services Companies in Yangon
- Responsible for in-charge assignment of internal audits department
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK and other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the evolving Financial Services Companies in Myanmar that provides social development organizations assisting in the empowerment of people in Myanmar.
- Identify business objectives, risks and evaluate key controls
- Interact with Company management and key personnel to build / maintain ongoing business relationships by utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effectively communicates the results of audits by preparing final reports of audit findings
- More than 3 years’ experience in auditing or accounting practice
- University graduate in Commence/ Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Ability to communicate in minimum of intermediate English.
- Knowledge of governmental financial statements auditing
Quarterly performance bonus + travel allowance + other allowances
Challenging working environment and excellent training.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future