Senior IT Security Officer at the Growing Bank in Yangon
- Oversee the Company’s information security and risk management
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a leading bank that provides customers with the best financial services in Myanmar.
Responsible for managing Company’s information security system and risk management
- Conduct security operations for special event, emergencies, incidents, etc.
- Investigate issues, develop and implement security policies and procedures
- Identify Company’s operational risk and plan for risk mitigation
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager
- Minimum 3 years of strong IT experience with server, firewall, identity management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Well understanding of statistical analysis and numeracy skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
Performance Bonus + Interesting Packages
An organization with strong background which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
With the evolution of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees