Senior Legal Officer at the Leading Telecommunication Service Company in Yangon
- Full spectrum of monitoring all legal affairs within the company
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is the leading telecommunication service company in Yangon.
Responsible for reviewing documents, contracts and contract templates.
- Compose document for approvals or permits, licenses form the government under the instruction of Legal Director.
- Implement the issuance of shareholder certificates, explain to shareholders as well as the distribution of interest to shareholders.
- Settle claims or disputes in term of the Company or contact the law firm as outsource to resolve.
- Update the legal policies of the government effecting to the Company for warning to related departments and organize Board of director’s meeting, set up and organize the General Meeting.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience working for Law Firm and Telecom Industry.
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B) and a Lawyer License is a must.
- Requirement of English Language proficiency in 4 Skills.
- Effective communication skills, problem solving skills, teamwork, planning and time management, result oriented, computer skills; logical thinking.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees