Senior Operation Manager at one of the fastest growing microfinance institutions in Yangon
- Responsible for the supervision of core branches operations, recruitment of branch staff and conduct regular trainings.
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK plus transportation allowance
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing microfinance company with the full support satisfy its customers and market leading Microfinance Institution in which has licensed by the Financial Regulatory Department of the Ministry of Finance.
Supporting to Chief Operation for policy development and application of internal controls in branches.
- Monitoring the Regional Manager and Branch Managers on the achievement of the commercial targets on the loan portfolio and savings portfolio
- Implementation of and compliance with all branches policies, methodologies, manuals, procedures, guidelines and good practices.
- Train, coach and mentor Regional Managers, Branch Managers, Supervisors, Credit Officers, Cashiers and Client Advisor on new and existing policies and procedures.
- Report directly to Chief Operation Officer
- Minimum 5 Year experience of operations management level in Financial Services company especially in Banking or Microfinances as Regional Manager Senior Branch Manager.
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in Burmese and strong command of Business English
- Experience managing and motivating a large staff
- Willingness to travel domestically
Performance annual bonus + travelling allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of business, there are a lot of promising potential for professional improvement of the employees.