Senior Safety Officer at the most successful International Construction Company in Yangon
- Conduct the regular site inspection and audits to ensure the improvement of the health and safety within the project
- Salary is Up to 1,500,000 MMK and raised in accordance with the performance
About the Company
Our client is one of the most Innovative Companies in Myanmar and they are aiming to become one of the largest construction group of companies in near future.
To bring out the initiatives to conduct the investigations of the serious incidents including fatalities and deadliest conditions.
- To develop the plans and strategies to issue and regulate to refuse work cases in accordance with the legislation
- To announce the enforced decisions and rules to work within the safety guidelines
- To review and approve the safety plans for all subcontractors
- To be responsive to the employees’ safety concerns
- To arrange for OSHA mandated evaluations of the working environment by external consultants
- At least 10 years of working experiences in Construction Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must
- Must be proficient in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and well communicated
Salary raised according to performance
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees